Pre-booking online is essential
Pre-booking tickets online before you visit Madame Tussauds Blackpool is essential.
All tickets booked online through this website, are automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process and is covered by our booking guarantee.
Guests without a timed entry ticket including open-dated, return tickets and those wishing to use a promotional voucher can book and guarantee entry below.
- All of our promotions are now redeemable online - even those that state walk-up only
- Most discount vouchers will have a code printed on the voucher, usually towards the bottom - it will generally begin with the letter 'V' followed by a small string of numbers
- Pre-book your preferred time slot if you have an open-dated ticket or any of the below ticket types and guarantee your entry
- Flexi Ticket, Free Return Ticket (Unused), Non-returned Booking for Closure Period, Carer Ticket, Complimentary, Third Party
- Please ensure you bring your valid ticket with you to scan for entry. Your reservation alone will not provide entry to the attraction
- All Annual Passholders will need to pre-book tickets before heading to Madame Tussauds. This is to ensure we are managing the capacity at the attraction and keeping our guests safe
- Pre-book your preferred time slot if you have a Merlin Annual Pass and guarantee your entry